On Friday, August 29, Senator Obama telephoned Governor Palin after John McCain selected her as his vice-president nominee, wishing her luck, but not too much. Here’s the transcript:
Obama: Hello, Sarah?
Palin: Yes, this is Sarah Barracuda.
Obama: It’s me, Obama.
Palin: What’s up?
Obama: Not much. Just working the campaign trail.
Palin. That’s so awesome! Hey, can you wait a sec? I have to put Trig down.
(20 seconds of muzak)
Palin: Okay, I’m back.
Obama: Hey, good luck with your campaign.
Obama: But not too much luck! (chuckles)
Palin: Excuse me? “Not too much luck?” What the heck does that mean? What the heck are you saying, sir?
Obama: You know ‘not too much luck.’ It’s a joke. Listen, I was kidding.
Palin: Why would you call someone to wish them partial luck? Are you sick?
Obama: No, I’m not sick, it’s just, you know, it’s “good luck and all” but it’s not like I really want you to win this thing.
Palin: You don’t? But you called to wish me luck?
Obama: Partial luck.
Palin: What is wrong with you, sir?
Obama: Nothing. Listen, I’m sorry.
Palin: Really? Are you sorry or partially sorry.
Palin: Hello, Senator?
Obama: Partially sorry, I guess.
Palin: I thought so. Y’know, Senator Obama, I appreciate the phone call but my other Blackberry is ringing. Good day.
Palin: Hello, this is Sarah Barracuda.
Joe Biden: Hey, Sarah. It’s Joe.
Biden: Joe Biden – senator from Delaware. The state with more people than Alaska? Near Maryland.
Palin: I’m not familiar with either of those counties, but go ahead.
Biden: I just wanted to call and wish you good luck.
Palin: Well, that’s very nice of you.
Biden: But not too much luck! (chuckles)
3 thoughts on “Obama and Palin phone call: transcript revealed!”
THAT WAS FUNNY
Sarah Palin: You asked President Obama to call you up, regarding Your [Experience] on the [BP Oil Crisis] ?
1. You were Not Governor during the 89 Exxon Valdez Oil Spillage and that Governor was Helpless as Governor PiYush [Bobby] Jindal is today.
2. You only have 2 1/2 Years as Governor of Alaska.
3. You Never had an Under Water Oil Eruption-Explosion to Deal with in your 2 1/2 years as Governor of Alaska, so What should President Obama be calling You for in Particular. You Couldn’t Deal with Holding on to Your Elected Job for a Full Term, yet You Act as if You’ve Served 3 Terms as Governor [Foolish & Delusional] Indeed.
4. To this Day, No President of Any Country has Dealt with this kind of Crisis. Correction:
Note: Mexico – 1980 – 100 million gallons
An accident in an oil well caused an explosion which then caused the well to collapse. The well remained open, spilling 30,000 gallons a day into the ocean for a full year.
5. This is BP’s Problem, BP’s Responsibility, BP’s Ill-Preparedness and BP will have to Pay, Each State as well as the People within those [Affected States]
6. The President could call the Entire Navy and Coast Guard Fleets as well as National Guardsmen and all they can Do is Watch at Sea and Help Clean Up on Land, that’s it. as David Brooks Stated…
“The Government is Not in the Oil Business, that’s BP’s Job”
Palin:Prove to Your [Adoring Zombies] in Your 2 1/2 Years as Governor, that You’ve Dealt with Anything on this Scale or Magnitude.
If I can Expose You like this, just Imagine,what The Mass Media and Pres. Obama will Do To You.
The Name Calling, Fault Findings and Antagonizing during such a Crisis is Hollow and Pointless.
You Give Insults, Because that’s all You have to Give, Because, You have No Resolutions or Answers to the Problem, other than…
[Infantile-School Yard Insults]
Comments are closed.