I’ve put some of these on FB and Twitter where it reached about 5 people so I thought I’d put it on my blog so that it reaches another 2 persons. Jokes about North Korea, Sony, Cosby, Xmas, etc….each subject divided (just like America)
1.Just saw North Korean outside local theater. What to do? Approach him? Punch him? Buy him food cuz he looks hungry?
2. In order to satisfy North Korea govt, all movie popcorn will no longer be yellow. (okay, this one is kinda dumb)
3. probaby on morning radio shows all last week: “congratulations caller #10, you’ve won 2 tickets to see The Interview on Xmas Day!”
4. The jokes on you North Korea! Hobbit – Battle of Five Armies hit theaters without a hitch!! (hint: NK are orcs)
5. I’m guessing Cosby won’t be on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee anytime soon…
6. I tried to binge watch season 3 of Cosby Show but I got drowsy & fell asleep. was that intentional, Cosby?
7. “I finished my Christmas shopping” sounds better than “I just purchased 17 iTunes gift cards.”
8. traumatized columbia and harvard law school students will someday take the low-bar exam.
9. how many harvard law students does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None – don’t ask them – they are too traumatized
10. Is it Trigger Warning or Tigger Warning? TTFN, snowflakes!
11. the Pope says all dogs go to heaven. Saint Bernard dogs are like “duh!”
That’s it! Go back to your real websites. I know I will! Merry Christmas, nerds!